Biographical Non-Fiction posted March 3, 2019


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Look what I found on Amazon!

Feral's Book

by davisr (Rhonda)


Hi everyone in FanStoria,

I know I've been out of pocket lately, but I've gotten a promotion in my school district as a District Science Coach. Which means? I'm teaching teachers, and writing lots of curriculum. So... finally achieved my dream of being paid to be a writer, haha.

It also means I've been super busy trying to navigate the new job. However, I plan to be back on this site more often.

In the meantime, I'm reading a new book from my friend and yours: Walu Feral/Fez/Feral from Malanda.

Check it out on Barnes and Noble, Amazon, google play, Apple ebooks, and many others. See him on Facebook. Links don't copy here, but you can just put "The One They Call Feral" into the ebook sites and it will take you to the book.

Let me know what you think.

Take care, all!
Rhonda



Recognized


This books is a culmination of years of work and review. Please join me in celebrating Feral's accomplishment.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. davisr (Rhonda) All rights reserved.
davisr (Rhonda) has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.