General Fiction posted February 28, 2019 Chapters:  ...7 7 -7- 7... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Fun quizzes to help us get to know each other!

A chapter in the book Get To Know Me!

Quiz #7 - Earl Corp

by Earl Corp



Background
get to know me! (whether you like it or not!)
A chapter in Robyn's book Get To Know Me!
Fun quizzes to help us get to know each other!

Get to Know Me! And then join the FUN. See notes for instructions on exactly how to do that.


Quiz #7: Earl Corp


1.) Do you use a pen name/pseudonym on-site? Nope

If not, why not? I want a book on my shelf with my name on it and I thought it should be the same here on Fanstory


2.) How many places/homes have you lived in? Which was your favorite? And why?
Before I got out of high school we had moved five times within Pennsylvania. While I was in the Army I lived in Tennessee, Germany, Kentucky, Hawaii, and back to Germany.
After the Army back to PA. so 11 I guess.



My favorite place is where I live right now. It's where my kids were raised and where we have made a home. I love it!



3.) Have you ever had a 'psychic moment' where you knew, predicted or sensed something before it happened? (Or similar?) If so, tell us about it!
Nope.

4.) Have you ever done something heroic? What was it?
I've actually performed the Heimlach and CPR on live people. I carried a wounded soldier 2 miles to a pickup zone for a medevac.

5.) What would you say is your best achievement to date? (A personal achievement -- not children, etc.)
I was the first in my family to graduate college. I earned a Master's Degree.
I graduated high school and Army Basic training before I turned 18.
I earned my Eagle Scout Badge.
I won a poetry contest on Fanstory.

Take your pick, that's not all of them but those are the biggies I'm most proud of.







Recognized


Author Notes:

These quizzes are a fun way for us to get to know each other so please join us! Here's how:

1.) Copy and paste the questions into your own document.
2.) Answer them completely
3.) When you are ready to post: RETURN TO MY QUIZ (or someone else's) and click on the button at the bottom that says: 'Add Chapter'
4.) Please use 7 as your Chapter # - so that all the same quizzes will be grouped together and easy for readers to find
5.) Use 'Quiz #7 - Your Name' as the title.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Earl Corp All rights reserved.
Earl Corp has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.