Letters and Diary Poetry posted February 20, 2019 Chapters:  ...11 12 -12- 13... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Eyes on You

A chapter in the book Act of Endurance

Spider on a Wall

by TPAC

You are always, listening, aims at one person, hurt, at intentions, run gossip, never well say of behalf; it anything pleasant: foe.

You're the sightless, had woe, plot evil thought, it to do them in; doing is to pain, unfold hated it's for them: plot plan to suffer.

You crawl around, about, watching and hopes, just to bring any harms deed to their lives, think, bent hell; what: spark its fire?

You are a hunter, seated, unseen you to their lives, put full attention, hiding, wreaking innocent souls, I; do suppose: to be them.

A foul creature that hate, many eyeballs that assist you, sits in your spot, rot others, at abusing; said a bad of them: it stew pot.

Your savage, demeaning, downing of people, with vicious words; from out the very core, it's your inner belly of: poison: snot.

They, you hunt, can't see you, in the darkness, on the wall, nested, inside a web, pull string, hurting; await: it's a spider there.




A victim of circumstance, ventures self in alone, to probabilities, considered, never peering, numerous eyes; watches: near you.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by cleo85 at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. TPAC All rights reserved.
TPAC has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.