General Poetry posted February 9, 2019 Chapters:  ...465 466 -467- 468... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Brevette

A chapter in the book Little Poems

Waterwheel

by Treischel



Water
w h i r l i n g
wheel.






This waterwheel is attached to a Music Store located in Hinkley, Minnesota. The wheel does actually spin.

This Poem is a Brevette
The Brevette, created by Emily Romano, consists of a subject (noun), verb, and object (noun), in this exact order. The verb should show an ongoing action. This is done by spacing out the letters in the verb. There are only three words in the poem, giving it the title Brevette.

snail
l e a k s
slime

Each of the three words may have any number of syllables, but it is desireable that the poem have balance in the choice of these words. Unlike haiku, there are no other rules to follow.
In this one, I also added alliteration of the W, but that is not a requirement.

This photograph was taken by the author himself on July 7, 2017.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Treischel All rights reserved.
Treischel has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.