Writing Non-Fiction posted January 20, 2019


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Jesus' parable and miracle of loaves and fish

Loaves and Fishes Restaurant

by LittleIrishman

The Loaves and Fishes Restaurant in Ashfield, Sydney, is on the same par Jesus Christ's loaves and fishes parable and miracle, and Last Supper and the sacrament of Eucharist in the Catholic-Christian Church.

Like how Jesus' miracle of multiplying the loaves and the fishes for the people in his time, so did The Loaves and Fishes Restaurant in Ashfield, under the Uniting Church, and Reverend Bill Crews.

The loaves and fishes story by Jesus has become one of the most known, powerful, and influential stories of all time, not just for Christians but everyone. The parable and miracle shows how God provides for and looks after his people.

From a few local visitors, the Ashfield charitable restaurant grew and grew until today. It is one of Sydney's most popular and busy charitable food services for the Ashfield and Sydney community.

With such a name and task, there would be few things that would have the title of, The Loaves and Fishes Restaurant.

Bibliography
- Personal Experiences:
Remembering Jesus' parable and miracle of the loaves and fishes mentioned in homily-talk in Church.

I volunteered in office of Exodus Foundation doing general administration tasks.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. LittleIrishman All rights reserved.
LittleIrishman has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.