Biographical Non-Fiction posted January 13, 2019 Chapters:  ...13 14 -15- 16... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A Logical Positive Progression

A chapter in the book Lamentations of a Lost Laddy

Extended Chi / Positive Ripple

by Badger_29


"To become more conscious is the greatest gift anyone can give to the world; moreover, in a ripple effect, the gift comes back to its source" David Hawkins


Background
Chapters 1 and 2 are fom childhood, and the rest are a story of recovery, Relevant family history, and my personal testimony of The Father, His Son, and His Spirit.
                       ~+~
It was a warm fall day in September of 2016. I was in downtown Sacramento, where I had moved to from Marysville California at the beginning of the year.  I had been reading a book on Chi,or Ki, which is, according to ancient Oriental philosophy, an energy or  force which goes through everything living. The book recommended that one should extend one's Chi, to pave the way for goodness.  I noticed that this was something  that I already did but I magnified it and was ; more conscious of it

                        ~+~

There was a wonderful Farmers Market in the park at Q and 12th Street, with booths of fresh produce, fruits, nuts, honey, floral boquets,and a wonderful mixture of scents, sounds, and lively chatter.
As  I was walking around the perimeter I saw a sign that said,
"Melons, the cure for melancholy".  I thought that this"Farmer's Proverb"
was quite clever, and as I exclaimed this thought aloud, the gentleman whose Booth it was came up and told me that he thought it was too, and gave me a melon.

                           ~+~

At that point he noticed the jewelry that I was wearing, and complimented me on it. I told him that I made the jewelry myself and he asked me what materials are used. So I went back to his Booth and showed him some of the minerals and beads that I was working with. He then requested that I make something for him, and chose the Minerals, Rose Quartz and hematite, and colors that he wanted, red and black.

                       ~+~

So I manufactured a nice piece for him, and brought it back next week when the farmers market was there again. He bought the necklace off me for $20, and a couple of his customers were also interested in some stuff that I had.  So after doing a prosperous business there, I looked up and in the middle of the Farmers Market, I observed a bulletin board, and approached it for a perusal.
I  saw a notice for a job opening on it for people who could read well. I've always been a very good reader, so I called the number and got an appointment for a job interview. I went to the job interview and was hired on the spot as Pollster, or Telephone Operater, and have been working there ever since September 15th, 2016.  In March of 2017, I was awarded 
"Employee of the Month", and had a quota of 188%

                     ~+~

The message, or moral of all this it is that there is a matrix of goodness which exists. And once you plug into this Matrix, you're unstoppable; it is literally a snowball of success that arrives with the dynamic of growth, acceleration, and momentum.

                       ~+~

I am thankful for everything that my higher power has blessed me with. It seems that as I go through this new mode of positivity, the more that I am thankful for, the bigger and exponentially better blessings that I get. When I extended my Chi, it  led to a domino effect of good things happening, and so on, and so on . . . . . . .

                         ~+~




This Job provided me with the capitol to publish my first book, and I have written 75% of it's sequal.
I am truly honored to experience and share this awesome goodness!

The image is me at work, compliments of a co-worker.

Blessings,

Brother Badger

January 12, 2019
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Badger_29 All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Badger_29 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.