Biographical Non-Fiction posted January 13, 2019


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Rumors of my demise are greatly exaggerated, somewhat.

I'm Alive! (barely)

by Roxanna Andrews


I am alive and just want those whom I regularly review to know this. I am sure you have missed my witty and insightful reviews and have been worried sick about me. But fear not as I am alive and well, well, maybe not well, but kind of well.

I've been having a terrible time! I know you are dying to hear all about it, so I'll tell you.


I felt totally exhausted after Christmas and was going to bed early. So, rather then staying up all night, (my usual bedtime is 2am), reviewing, I was sleeping. It was so weird.

Then I started having tummy troubles and headaches. I can't read with tummy trouble and headaches! No one could. Of course not.

Then my back began to spasm. Just out of the blue, spasm, spasm, spasm! It was very painful. Painful to walk, sit, stand, try to stand, go to the bathroom, stand back up in the bathroom, get out of bed and many other every day activities. Much pain! (I hope I am expressing myself well enough here so that I'm getting across that it was very painful.)

All of these things are stress related. I am letting myself get too frustrated over my job. The new program they gave us is most frustrating to me, to everyone. It is somewhat better than when first installed, but not good enough yet. It slows us down and we get way behind, which STRESSES ME OUT!!! However, these things are not in my control, I am not the one who has to fix everything, so I am trying to just let go.

My boss got married today and will not be back to work until almost February. So, I will not worry about it, I will let it go. I don't usually get this stressed over my job. I am so silly. I don't know what has gotten into me. STRESS! STRESS HAS GOTTEN INTO ME! (Sorry about that, I'm just not good at letting go.)

I took off three days this week and hope that helps, my back is still very sore, but much better. My tummy is much better also.

And then, I had new flooring put in my house the last two days and couldn't get to my computer to review. Having flooring put in is very noisy. Along with all the machines in use, these young men liked hard rock, which they played very loudly. (I still have my headache.) But they were very nice, my floors are beautiful, so I let them have their music. We just had the living room, kitchen and front bathroom done and it took so long. They put in 10 hours days. It was so fun. One day when I win the lottery I want to have the bedrooms done too, while I'm in Barbados.

So that is my sad tale of woe. Weep not for me dear friends, for I shall recover completely and be back to my old reviewing and goofy poem writing self soon. I know you can't wait.




New flooring is very expensive, it's not fair. Then, today, our bestfrends stopped by to see it, in their brand new car they had just come from buying. I hate them!
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Roxanna Andrews All rights reserved.
Roxanna Andrews has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.