Biographical Non-Fiction posted December 31, 2018 Chapters:  ...9 10 -11- 12... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Another Geoff's Ramble

A chapter in the book Geoff's Ramblings

Anxiety In The Rain

by Sankey




Background
I decided on this way of adding more to my book "The Little Dog That Wouldn't Let Go" I just got finished, so as not to leave things "up in the air" and me still feeling I had to add more to my story.
I think one of our wheelchair taxi drivers gets anxiety attacks in the rain. The first time he drove us it was raining hard that day and a couple of lightning strikes knocked the traffic lights out at 2 intersections on the way home. Geoff and I prayed for the rain to stop so I could get out in my power chair at home. Just as we arrived home and the driver backed up the drive to get nearer the house, the rain stopped and you should have seen the big grin on the driver's face when the sun came out. A couple of other drivers confirmed he was nervous in the rain.
 




I meant to post this in Tootsie55 account (now long gone) so Louise is speaking ok. The picture is a similar vehicle to our Wheelchair taxis we use constantly.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sankey All rights reserved.
Sankey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.