General Poetry posted December 14, 2018


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A simple puzzlement by chance

Wondering

by His Grayness

Meaning and intention: by; HIS GRAYNESS
Meaning and intention blossoms in the garden of goodwill as the strength of promise, wrestles with the constant winds of maybe strong or still, and how the grip of commitment holds against the slippery rain of chance whilst here in life we gladly dance to the music of romance, with dreams of better moments days and years, that promise smiles of pleasure more than tears. Ah yes indeed we truly ride upon the winds of fate that call the scores of ok good or perhaps even great, that make us smile or cry in desperation for lack of strength l to rule our situation we find at any day or any date. Wondering if we were just too soon or just too late? so roll the dice of life once more again to see if we shall lose or we shall win. One day or even moment may endure may grant us just enough to be quite sure.



Recognized


just a riddle that came to me when considering our lives
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. His Grayness All rights reserved.
His Grayness has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.