Spiritual Poetry posted December 5, 2018


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Is your name written in the Book of Life?

What God Sees...

by BermyBye50


His sight beyond sight
Seen through omnipresent eyes
None are innocent



5-7-5 writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a 5-7-5 that has three lines. The first line has 5 syllables. The second line has 7 syllables. The third line has 5 syllables again.


A 5-7-5 poem inspired by the following verses:

1Peter 4:5

Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the living and the dead?

James 4:12

There is one Lawgiver and Judge, who is able to save and to destroy. Who are you to judge another?

John 3:17

For God sent not his Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through him.

Acts 17:30-31

The times of ignorance therefore God overlooked. But now he commands that all people everywhere should repent, because he has appointed a day in which he will judge the world in righteousness by the man whom he has ordained; of which he has given assurance to all men, in that he has raised him from the dead.â??

Hebrews 4:12

For the Word of God is living, and active, and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing even to the dividing of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and quick to discern the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Rev 17:8

And those dwelling on the earth, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world shall marvelâ?¦

Revelation 20:12

And I saw the dead, the small and the great standing before God, and books were opened...and the dead were judged out of the things written in the books, according to their works.

Revelation 20:15

And if anyone was not found written in the Book of Life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. BermyBye50 All rights reserved.
BermyBye50 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.