Fantasy Poetry posted December 1, 2018 Chapters:  ...14 15 -15- 18... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Humor

A chapter in the book

The Visit

by Bucketlist

There were two animal friends who lived on a farm adjacent to the woods. Holy, the cow, and Nip, the cat, went for a walk. As they got closer to the edge of the woods, they saw a strange spherical object hovering above the ground. The light beamed on the field.

"Look", said the cow, "Its beaming up strange leaves"

"Must be demand is growing and supply is short" said Nip

"Why is that?" Asked the cow, I did hear the farmer talking about Aliens coming down here to get some, but he seemed like he was drunk"

"HOLY COW!", Yowled NIp, "Don't you know they are marijuana leaves?"
,
"I only heard it called Weed " mooed Holy, "So THAT'S why I'm so happy after chewing leaves over in that field".

"Yes, it's time to 'Nip in the bud' from the Aliens. We should grow it inside the barn so the farmer can stay 'high on life'!"

Then the two chuckled as they went home.



Recognized


Pinterest

Club entry for the "Animals/Pets" event in "Animal Crackers".  Locate a writing club.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Bucketlist All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Bucketlist has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.