General Non-Fiction posted November 24, 2018


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
I have retrieved Part 5 by writing again...lol

Part 5 My Letter To The President

by Zue65

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.

Mr. President, I cannot really understand what is happening in America today. Everybody seems to be in the business of making everyone feel better. Please consider the "harmless milk" that we all love to drink everyday. It is now being labeled as racist by some crazy feminists simply because it is white. These radicalized social justice warriors argue that the milk has to go, because it is offending to others. Good Lord, since when has this commodity hurt someone's feelings? Is this some kind of a joke?

It suddenly dawned on me, just how far these radical leftists have regressed down to the level of a toddler's logic. Come to think of it, breastmilk happens to be white too. Does it mean then, that mothers have to stop feeding their babies to avoid offending some triggered sector of their community? Just when are we going to stop treating these adults with kid gloves, play doughs and safe spaces whenever they are triggered or offended.

You won't believe this Mr. President. The innocent "Thanksgiving" tradition is gradually being perceived too, as racist, by those who wanted to keep the Americans divided either by culture, by color, by religion and beliefs. Holy cow, am I living on another planet?

Here's another one that will blow your mind. Selected Hollywood Moms have banned fairy tales which feature a kissing Prince attempting to wake up and break the spell on a sleeping Princess. They argued that the Prince has to seek permission first, before kissing the Sleeping Beauty. Are they nuts?

The Hollywood brain must have been infected with a "dummy-wacky" virus for they can't even tell the difference between reality and fantasy. Banning fairy tales for that silly argument will rob the readers of the joys and magic of a kiss embroiled in those exciting twists and turns in a story plot. When will they ever stop this nonsense? For God's sake, it is just a story. Period.

Considering the kind of Hollywood junk (sexual promiscuity, sexual perversions, vulgarity and immorality) explored on the big screen, "Sleeping Beauty", is by far a pure, tamed and an exciting bed time story to read for our children.

Obviously, America is turning to be an abnormal world to live in. The American educational system has produced an entire generation of spoiled, entitled brats who never learned to grow up and who believe rules don't apply to them and whose parents and teachers refuse to hold them accountable for their childish behavior.

I might offend many Democrats in this site, but the truth has to be told somehow. Allow me to borrow the definition of Josep Johnn Hansbunger, describing perfectly some section of the Democrats today, "as men who believe they are women, dressed up as a giant vagina and screaming that Donald Trump is abnormal?" The irony is that, this gradual reversal of values where a lie becomes truth and evil becomes good is evidently creeping fast into the psyche of American society.

At the rate the American youth is being bombarded and indoctrinated with critical race theory in schools, I can comfortably predict that the unsuspecting "snow" will soon be declared too, as racist, by some weak-boned radicals who are easily triggered by just about anything white. Ho-hum, I must be dreaming again Mr. President.

Sadly, the sick agenda of "white-hate" has been embraced too, by the policy makers in the tangled web of the American government systems. Take for example, the reformed hiring policy for air traffic control applicants as exposed by Tucker Carlson in his previous program, at Fox News. According to the report, minority group applicants with zero experience are expected to get a minimum of ten points in the merit scale system for new applicants. However, "white" applicants who are skilled pilots, irrespective of their training in air traffic control are assigned only two points. Yes, this idiotic reformed hiring policy was made possible through the Obama presidency, all in the name of diversity.

This is obnoxiously sick. Why should we sacrifice the safety of the airline passengers with inexperienced air traffic control staff, just to make the hiring policy more inclusive? It is like allowing an unlicensed doctor to perform a surgical procedure on an unsuspecting patient. Human lives are at stake here which necessitates the reversal of this deadly policy immediately, unless we want another Boeing fiasco in the making.

I am surprised too, at how the radical Left can gather confidential information and personal details about their avowed oppositions. The wife of Tucker Carlson's encounter with Antifa's angry mob of twenty, is a perfect prototype. These wacko mob group, pounded hard on Tucker's main door, which prompted his scared wife to call 911. The Antifa members repeatedly chanted like crazed zombies an intimidating slogan; "We know where Tucker sleeps, leave now. We know where Tucker sleeps, leave now."

It is scary and unsettling how the radical mob have perfected the art of animosity, threat and intimidation towards conservative speakers. These left-wing loonies carried placards printed with personal information of both Tucker and his brother as an indirect warning. The malicious intent is to sow fear in their perceived targets with future repercussions from deranged lefties who will benefit from those personal details. This indicates a disturbing truth, that Antifa is a well organized network supplied and fed by well-funded informants.

Apparently, the Democrats are not only trained to do this. They are skilled too, in character assassination and demonizing their perceived enemies. They will stop at nothing to destroy the lives and career of those opposed to their radical views. It happened to Alex Jones. And now with you, Mr. President, the mounting number of lawsuits, trumped up indictments, framed up Russian collusion hoaxes and the ridiculous penalties are all aimed to prevent you from running fairly and squarely in the coming election.

Allegedly, on the list of persons whose legs are to be chopped off career-wise and financially are Tucker Carlson and Elon Musk. Who knows who comes next? Perhaps, all the conservative content creators and the God-fearing Christians who are blatantly being labeled now in the media's sick narrative, as domestic terrorists.

Culled from my readings, "Media Matters", a Leftist group allegedly funded by George Soros is tasked to hunt and go after Conservative hosts in radio, TV and in online sites. With this likely scenario, the future of America's freedom of speech is quite grim and dark.

I won't forget too, the saga of the FBI cabal of spies in the highest echelon from Peter Strzok, Lisa Paige, Bruce Ohr, Andrew Mcgabe and a lot more, (as evidenced by their text messages revealed from the IG report and Congressional hearings' manuscripts), who gave us a clear picture of a well coordinated effort to initiate an impeachment proceedings and frame you up with manufactured Russian collusion narrative.

As of today, the alleged collusion between FBI, Department of Justice, mainstream media and the big tech companies to destroy anyone espousing a conservative platform and not aligned with the globalist agenda is out in the open. The writings on the wall are on point and the evil schemers are no longer hiding. This is really very scary.

Mr. President, I pray to God that you may continue to summon the needed strength and that strong resolve to survive all the insults, slings and arrows coming your way from all sides and all fronts. God bless you and God bless America.



Recognized


Finally, Part 5 of this series on "My Letter to the President" is available for viewing. My apologies for offending friends here. You can skip reading and move on. If there are errors, I am more than willing to listen. Thanks Google for the picture of the President.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Zue65 All rights reserved.
Zue65 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.