Spiritual Non-Fiction posted October 16, 2018


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Renewing power of the Word of God

Soul Balm

by Deniz22

Psalm 138

1. I will praise You with my whole heart; Before the gods I will sing praises to You.

RESPONSE: Jesus above all others has my heart!

2. I will worship toward Your holy temple,

RESPONSE: In this Dispensation, all Christians are part of the temple. We worship the God of the temple in Gospel truth.

3. And praise Your name For Your lovingkindness and Your truth;

RESPONSE: Who am I, that I should be loved by You and experience Your tender, personal mercy in Your truth?

4. For You have magnified Your word above all Your name.

RESPONSE: Your Bible is true in all things, both major and minor. All of it has your signature at the bottom, written in the blood of Your Son, the Lord Jesus Christ.

5. In the day when I cried out, You answered me, And made me bold with strength in my soul.

RESPONSE: I have trusted Your Word under intense fire from the Enemy, and You fortified me with Your Divine Presence! I'll never forget it!

6. All the kings of the earth shall praise You, O Lord, When they hear the words of Your mouth. Yes, they shall sing of the ways of the Lord,

RESPONSE: Your wonderful Word opens the future when the Gentile nations shall be converted and serve Your Son seated on the Throne of David. "Those who were not Your people will then be called "Your people"! This is marvelous and is the fulfillment of John 3:16! And we in the Bride of Christ shall be there to see all this!

7. For great is the glory of the Lord . Though the Lord is on high, Yet He regards the lowly; But the proud He knows from afar.

RESPONSE:
There is no one else like You, oh Lord! All other "gods" are lies and shall soon perish. Your greatness is seen in your kindness to look on us who cannot save ourselves and deliver us from all our enemies to live with You forever!

8.Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch out Your hand Against the wrath of my enemies, And Your right hand will save me.

RESPONSE: Although we shall soon be with you in our wonderful new bodies like Jesus ' resurrection body, the truth is, we need you right now! You know how low I get because of the constant oppression of the Enemy, the pangs of my own conscious, and the noisy celebrations of dead people...but I'm counting on You to revive my wounded spirit, renew my mind in Your redemptive truth and fire my heart once again with Your Calvary love.
The War was won at the cross; help us all to hold our post in the aftermath until the whole of man shall know of Your victory.

9. The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever; Do not forsake the works of Your hands.

RESPONSE: I am heartened to know you are not done with me yet but will finish the good work You began in my heart with the good news of Your altogether lovely Son!
"End of Faith, as it's beginning, set my heart at liberty!" And may all Your beloved children be blessed in and by You this day as we unitedly say, "Even so (no matter what else is going on) come quickly, LORD Jesus!" Psalm 138:1-8 NKJV


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Deniz22 All rights reserved.
Deniz22 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.