General Non-Fiction posted October 3, 2018


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Book announcement

Once Upon the Heart

by Susanjohn




Dear friends, I wanted to take this opportunity to announce my new book, Once Upon the Heart! Thank you to all that encouraged, reviewed, offered advice, suggestions and MOST importantly, your friendship. This book would not have been possible without my FS friends and poetry teachers here. I am truly humbled everyday reading some of the most fantastic poetry/prose on this site.Thank you friends for reading and reviewing my work. Thank you for your kind and helpful reviews.Thank you for putting a smile on my face!!! Hugs to all. :-)))


Thank you also to six of my friends who graciously contributed one poem each to this endeavor -- Nicholas S. Cram, Jess Clayton Evertson, Richard W. Jenkins, Dean Kuch, Jim Lorson, and M. B. Leibowitz (WalkerMan), who also designed the book, edited it, hand-typeset the text, and helped me publish it at Amazon.

If you like my love poems, you will be happy with this book that displays them best. By the time you read this announcement, the Amazon "Look Inside" feature may be active so you can see the Table of Contents and some of the poems.

Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Susan

https://www.amazon.com/Once-Upon-Heart-Susan-Capozzi/dp/1727416082/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1538612335&sr=8-1&keywords=once+upon+the+heart+by+susan+capozzi



Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Susanjohn All rights reserved.
Susanjohn has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.