General Fiction posted July 4, 2018


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
I give my review of Fan Story as a writer

My Review of Fan Story

by Raul1


Fan Story is fun for me to cooperate in by improving my writing skills. I get to read other writers' stories, sample chapters, and poems. I give reviews to other writers and tell them how they should improve their works. I participate in writing contests. I might win awards and maybe some honorable mentions also. The website is lots of fun because I am learning to write and improve my craft of writing. The members on this website help me learn to write more clearly and concisely. On each of my articles, they give me reviews on what they think it is any good. I am getting better as a writer because of my participation on Fan Story. It helps my stories to make more sense to the readers who read them.



Fanstory Review contest entry

Recognized


I get better each day on improving my craft of writing, because of my involvement on the Fan Story site. I learn how to be more clear and concise in my writing. The writers are much helpful in fixing my mistakes. Because of it I am getting to be a better writer. I am on the right path of my goal of being a professional author in the future.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by cleo85 at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.