Spiritual Non-Fiction posted June 28, 2018


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Devotional to give you hope

Are we Hopeless?

by Justin Chopin


Are we Hopeless?

Hopelessness- (Dictionary.com) -- Providing no hope, beyond the optimism of hope, desperate. Impossible to accomplish, resolve or solve.
Jeremiah 29:11: (Bible Gateway) " For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. " plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Devotional: It's very easy for us to feel hopeless in this life. We all tend to have illogical thoughts because of the problems and burdens that we carry in our lives. We feel we are doomed to live existences that are plagued with melancholy and misery. The truth is that God does not see anyone as a lost cause. Just look inside your Bibles and you will realize that God uses hopeless, defeated people just like us to do His divine will. So we are not hopeless because God has a plan for us. We may not know what the plan is but God has some wonderful purpose for each of us to pursue. But in order to prepare ourselves for these purposes we must first be able to let all of our regrets go to God. We do this by confessing that we are sinners, that we have made errors in our life and that we need a holy and just God to forgive us of our inequities. Once we have repented of these woes, we should need no longer wallow in self-pity because we have been cleansed by the grace of Jesus Christ and our hopes and our reasons for living are for Him.




It's a little worried but the whole purpose of this devotional is to tell all of you that you are not hopeless and that God has a plan for each and everyone of you. Hope you enjoy.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by avmurray at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Justin Chopin All rights reserved.
Justin Chopin has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.