Biographical Non-Fiction posted June 25, 2018 Chapters:  ...10041 10043 -10047- 10048... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Please do the same.

A chapter in the book Get To Know Me!

Quiz #5: barbara.wilkey

by barbara.wilkey




Background
A fun way to get to know our FS writing friends. And no, these questions aren't meant to advance our writing in any way. They are just for FUN!
1.) When playing board games or poker will you cheat to win? NEVER. I'M JUST PLAYING FOR FUN.

2.) What's your favorite writing quote? "Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go." E. L. Doctorow



3.) Have you ever milked a cow? When? Where? YES. ON MY GRANDPARENTS FARM. WE VISITED THEM WHEN I WAS YOUNG.

4.) Who's your favorite Superhero? And why? I NEVER WAS A SUPERHERO FAN. I GUESS MY ONLY SUPER HERO WAS AND STILL IS, JESUS.



5.) Do you have any books published? If so, what are the titles:

TWO TATTERED HEARTS (ROMANCE ABOUT A YOUNG BATTERED WIFE'S STRUGGLE TO START A NEW LIFE FOR HERSELF AND INFANT SON.)

SECRETS OF MY CONFEDERATE SOLDIER (ROMANCE/MYSTERY ABOUT A YOUNG BOSTON SOCIALITE WHO INHERITED AN ANTEBELLUM MANSION IN SAVANNAH, GEORGIA AND THE SECRETES HELD WITHIN.


6.) Have you ever done something unbelievable when no one was around to see? Brag on yourself now! I DON'T THINK SO, UNLESS YOU COUNT TEACHING FIRST GRADERS. HANGING AROUND SIX AND SEVEN YEAR OLDS FOR TWENTY-THREE YEARS MIGHT BE THOUGHT OF AS UNBELIEVABLE. LOL
I'M A PRETTY BORING PERSON.


7.) Tell us something about you we might be surprised to know: I HAVE LIVED EIGHT YEARS IN GERMANY, FOUR YEARS EACH TWO DIFFERENT TIMES AND WHILE IN HIGH SCHOOL STUDIED SPANISH LANGUAGE AND CULTURE AT THE UNIVERSITY OF SALAMANCA, SPAIN.

8.) Would any of your friends call you a 'gossip'? I DOUBT IT. I USUALLY CAN'T REMEMBER THE DETAILS LONG ENOUGH TO TELL IT.

9.) Name your favorite movie(s) and why --

GONE WITH THE WIND -- A CLASSIC!
FIDDLER ON THE ROOF - A CLASSIC!
FIELD OF DREAMS - HOPE



Can't wait to see your answers!



Recognized


Author's Notes:
I haven't done one of these in a long time - hope you're ready to participate again!
(Instructions below)

Thanks to Google Images for the artwork!

INSTRUCTIONS:
1.) Copy these questions into a new post. (A new chapter in this multi-author book!)
2.) Erase my answers and add your own in place of the BOLDED words
3.) Title your piece with Quiz #5 and YOUR NAME/pseudonym (use correct chapter number for the book, please)
3.) Add your own artwork
4.) Promote, if you like
5.) Wait for the next quiz! *smile*
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. barbara.wilkey All rights reserved.
barbara.wilkey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.