Biographical Non-Fiction posted June 22, 2018 Chapters: 1 2 -3- 4... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A kind of spiritual joke.

A chapter in the book Geoff's Ramblings

Thtop Thinning!

by Sankey




Background
I decided on this way of adding more to my book "The Little Dog That Wouldn't Let Go" I just got finished, so as not to leave things "up in the air" and me still feeling I had to add more to my story.
My own version of a long-standing funny.

A man was looking for work. The local preacher provided the paint and accessories for the guy to paint the church. Time went on and there was some rain. The preacher noticed how the paintwork on the church was running really badly. It seemed the "painter " had been putting too much thinner in the paint. So he got him back to do the job again with the following almost recognizable "spiritual" injunction...
REPAINT AND THIN NO MORE!



Recognized


Picture (I know irrelevant but, oh well..)is my wife Louise painting the panel that replaced the old window a/c that was upgraded to the split system Inverter. You can see the compressor under her paint tin.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sankey All rights reserved.
Sankey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.