Writing Non-Fiction posted June 12, 2018


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Possibly something you want to check out

FanStory Review System Info

by Brett Matthew West

Perhaps you feel the FanStory review system could be improved? Maybe you've always wanted to learn how to write better reviews and wished there was a way you could? Perhaps you are a real good reviewer and would be willing to share your knowledge with others?

I just wanted to let my readers, and the FanStory universe, know that I have started a thread in the Reviewing Forum called Changing The Review Process. I will be the first to admit this information may not be of interest to all members. However, the thread is opened to all members, especially those who have a genuine interest in learning how to write better reviews.

Most FanStorians gripe about "fluff" and poorly written reviews. Here is your opportunity to try to do something about them. Do I feel the review system will totally change? Nope! And, here is why: it is a Catch-22 situation. Because members have to earn Funny Money to promote their writing, some will simply write enough of a review to get by. However, better quality reviews would certainly be appreciated by most members.

Another feature of this thread is that some of FanStory's very best reviewers have graciously offered to list reviewing tips there for all of us to improve our craft by. Should you have a voice you want heard on this topic the thread, as I said, is opened to all members.

So, I invite all interested members to come join us.

To find this thread, go to Community in the toolbar. Click on that and open the drop-down menu up. Then, go to Forum and click on that. This will take you to Reviewing. Click on that. There you will find the thread. Click on that and it will open up for you. If you still are having difficulties with finding, and opening the thread, PM me and I will provide further assistance to you.



Recognized


Get Your Tickets, by SCHATZLING, selected to complement my post.

So, thanks SCHATZLING, for the use of your picture. It goes so nicely with my post.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Brett Matthew West All rights reserved.
Brett Matthew West has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.