General Fiction posted May 27, 2018 Chapters: Prologue -1- 2... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
The beginning of their story.

A chapter in the book Redemption

They were instantly connected

by SLMorrical


Adults only reading The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.



Background
The love of her life dies of a heart attack. They have been together for years and she blames his job for his heart attack and wants redemption, because of the years they have spent together
Lance and Susie met 20 years ago in an online chat. She was much older than him but it didn't matter. She went to see him in Tennessee where he lived. She lived in Florida. They were both so nervous at their first meeting. She climbed the steps to Lance's apartment and knocked. "Hang on I'm coming," Lance yelled at the person who knocked on the door. When he opened the door, they both smiled at each other, and it was an immediate attraction.

"Hi, Lance, it's so great to finally meet you face to face," Susie said shyly. Now Susie is anything but shy, but for some reason, she was now. Susie was wearing a white skirt and tank top with a denim vest. The tank top just barely covered her breast and the vest drew more attention to them.

"Wow, you are more gorgeous than I imagined." Lance had lust in his eyes. "Please come in. I had just gotten off work, and I need to take a shower, and we can go to dinner or something."

Susie also had thoughts of lust. "Okay, I will wait here for you." She heard the shower and made her way to the bathroom and opened the door, and removed her vest, and proceeded to the closed shower curtain. "Would you like me to scrub your back?" Susie had more in mind than scrubbing his back.

"Sure, that would be great," Lance answered promptly and handed Susie the washcloth with soap. She started to scrub his back and Lance turned around grabbed her and planted the most passionate lustful kiss she had ever had. He proceeded to pull her into the shower clothes and all. Susie didn't resist and could feel herself get excited as the hot water drenched her clothes and made them stick to her body. She took the soap and used her hands to soap him everywhere, and as she did this his excitement grew, along with hers.

Lance grabbed the soap and started to lather up her stomach, and over her tube top teasing her with every movement. He then kissed her tenderly, and she returned the kiss with passion. As they kissed he slowly moved his hands down to her skirt that is wet and soapy. Lance slides it off along with her panties. Susie moans with desire as he moves his hands over her wet mound and pokes a finger in her wet wanting opening. Lance then whispers in her ear, "Let us take this play to the bedroom."

On the way to the bedroom he removes her damp and lathered tub top, so she is bare. He leads her to the bed and sits her on the edge, then moves his hands to her shoulders and holds her tenderly as he lays her across the bed. Susie is moaning with desire and anticipation.

Lance moves down her body kissing her breast, stomach and finally her crotch. He moved his way down to her clitoris and lightly licked. She couldn't believe the feeling she had at that moment. Lance continued to lick and suck on her, as she wiggled and squirmed with excitement. He didn't stop until Susie hit the final explosion from her wet mound. He then moved her further on the bed and entered her with his hard hot member moving slower than faster and slower, alternating the rhythm until he hit his final explosion.

They lay together for a while basking in the glow. Susie looks into his eyes and states "I don't want this to be a one night stand or just a weekend thing."

Lance looks at her with love and desire, "It isn't just a thing it's the real thing. I have been waiting for someone like you for a long time." They take another shower, but not together, get dress and went out for dinner. She is there for the weekend and goes back to Florida on Sunday. After dinner, they go back to his apartment and fall asleep in each other's arms. Susie can't believe she has found her knight and doesn't want to go back home, but she has to.

It has been a wonderful day and night. Susie wonders if this is just a dream. She calls her best friend to talk while Lance is out of the apartment at work, he wanted to get the time off but couldn't. "Hey Susie, how's it going?" Teresa is curious to find out about this mystery online guy.

"Oh my god Teresa I am just beside myself, and I don't want to come back home."

"Well, Susie you have to. You have your kids, your parents and your job that needs you. I need you here too."

"Seriously T, you are just bored at work and need your girl to make it enjoyable."

"You got that right. Hey is he everything you thought he would be and does he look like his pictures?"

"He is more than I expected and he is even sexier in person. T, I can't believe I have fallen so hard, and after I had sworn off men. Talk about being swept off your feet. I am still flying from last night."

"Susie, did you have sex with him on the first night? I thought you weren't going to do that. What happened to, I am a brick wall?"

"T, I couldn't help myself and I don't want to kiss and tell, but wow, and no one can compare. He was so passionate and wanted to make sure I was pleased before him

"Damn girl keep that boy."

"I plan on it even if it is a long distance thing and I have to save to travel to see him. Okay, T, I am going to go, I promised to take him lunch to his job, so he knows what is here this weekend for him. Love ya girl,"

"Love ya too, bye."

Susie hangs up and is missing home, but still wants to stay. Well, at least she has the weekend. She dresses in a cute and sexy sundress and takes Lance his lunch. He comes out to the car and gets in, plants a long passionate kiss on her. "Thanks, babe, you are the best thing that has come my way in a long time." Susie smiles and he leaves to go back into the plant he works at.

Susie drives back to his apartment and opens the door. His cat greets her like she has been there a while. "Hey sweetie, I like you too." She pets the cat. She sits down on the couch and Merlin the cat climbs on her lap, starts to purr and falls asleep. Susie just can't believe this is not a dream.

There are only two days left before she has to leave, but she doesn't want to think about that. She dozes off a bit, then gets up takes a shower and gets dressed for dinner, waiting for Lance to get home from work, so they can go to dinner. They go out for dinner and enjoy each other's company so much; they talk about making this a permanent relationship. Long distance relationships are hard, but they want to make it work.

The next morning Lance takes Susie to meet his parents. They instantly fall in love with her and her with them. This is so meant to be and everything just proves it to be so. This is their last night together and they express their love for each other in more ways than one.

"Susie I'm going to miss you so much, that my heart, body, and soul will ache for you until we are together again."

"Lance I feel the same way, but we will be together soon. This love is meant to be, and all the signs say that." Susie starts crying. "I'm missing you already. I will call you every day; send you an email every day."

"I will do the same. Susie, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I want to be with you always." Lance grabs Susie and kisses her with such a kiss she will remember it for days. "Bye my baby girl."

The weekend is over and she is home, with a wonderful feeling. She encountered his parents that weekend, and she just fell in love with them, and they fell in love with her. Leaving was hard. They continue to talk on the phone and on the computer. Susie and Lance miss each other very much. Lance plans to come and see her, but it won't be for another month. Susie for now just works takes care of her kids and parents waiting for her knight.




Recognized


Characters so far:
Lance Morrell
Susie
T- Susie;s friend

I always love feedback, I had to start at the beginning for people to understand why she is wanting people to pay for his death.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. SLMorrical All rights reserved.
SLMorrical has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.