Humor Script posted May 23, 2018


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
some fun for TOM

ALL of the sudden!

by His Grayness

I close the notebook and put down the pen
And then it...."what"?? screams at me "where the hell do you think you are going??".. you have work to do and I did not open the exit door of our relationship, so sit back down, open the screen, and move those fingers to FANSTORY right now!!. Ahhh what kind of stealth gizmo has TOM installed in my computer? I think my laptop must have been bugged?? Ok, ok, I'll admit I have been a bit lethargic for a while, but then again, there have been necessary trips, terrible weather, storms and power outages, lots of sleep that needed reclamation, and heaven knows I TRY! Ohhh, how I TRY! But, the puppy needs walked, guitar needs tuned, insulation installed in the garage, and Lord O'Mighty! How many other things I cant even remember. Ok Ok, yes I know they all can be fodder for poetic presentations, but then there's the sleeping thing that happens with great conviction and it's hard to run the laptop with eyes closed! So OK! I shall offer this warning to other FANSTORYIANS who may not be asleep at this time and still deciding what to do with the rest of their day, night, or life! Get the Pen! The Pencil, The Laptop, The Dictaphone...old timer! And get to work before TOM sends some clever stealth device like this one to shake you out of your NON_FANSTORIAL activities, and back to CREATIONVILLE! Let's go!!! Oh yeah! I gotta go too~ and don't forget who love's ya! Your pal always....the Gray one! HIS GRAYNESS: VANCE: PS, SORRY IT DOESN'T RHYME!



Recognized


Sometimes, the weirdest situations just get a grip on us..well some of us anyway?
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. His Grayness All rights reserved.
His Grayness has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.