Humor Fiction posted May 23, 2018


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Advertisement

Binge Beer

by Mike Stevens

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.


I've posted this before, I think it's been awhile, but if not, tough!


"Binge Beer"
Advertisement

"Looking for a quick, cheap way to get all bent out of shape? Have we got the perfect brew for you! Proudly we introduce Binge Beer*. It's the latest screw-you-up-quick beverage from the makers of Straight-To-The-Gutter Wines, the Hammer Time Corporation. We know you could give a crap how it tastes, or about the color.The only two things you care about are how quickly it messes you up, and is the swill affordable? We don't claim to use the finest ingredients, or put a 'born on' date on the label. Instead, we think we've come up with an ingenious invention that you, Mr., Mrs., or Miss Wasteoid will find much more useful. On our label you'll find the 'Hammer-Factor' of our beer; IE: How much alcohol is in each beer, multiplied by a six-pack, then multiplied again by how long it takes the average beer-drinker to consume the six-pack, with a funnel. We also pre-strain our beer through a loaf of bread to filter out most of the harmful chunks. So all you are left with is pure guzzling pleasure!**

*Warning: the Surgeon General has concluded that Binge drinking is harmful, and often fatal! Please, the Hammer Time Corporation urges you to drink in moderation

**Now, when you buy one case of Binge Beer, receive a second case for just .99 cents more!






Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Mike Stevens All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Mike Stevens has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.