Biographical Fiction posted May 21, 2018


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A short recap of my move as requested.

My Move and Its Benefits

by patcelaw



















My move went smoothly. The sale of my home was flawless and I was able to walk away with a nice amount of dollars for my future use, should I need to have more care than my daughter and son in law can provide.

The travel time with my possessions carried in a moving van and my ride with my daughter in her car went well and without even much traffic congestion.

Arriving at the home there were two friends who helped unload my possessions and got my bed and recliner chair in place.

The house is lovely and it is so well equipped to keep me safe. The bathroom I use is beautiful and has safety rails on all walls in the shower.

My son-in-law is a real keeper as he prepares all the meals. He makes a dish of stir fried vegetables that is so delicious and is to die for.

I have attended a church now two times that I like very much and will probably place my membership there after the pastor comes to our home to visit with me. I always like to have a sit down with a new pastor and his wife so they can get to know me.

I will be going tomorrow for a hearing exam to determine the amount of my hearing loss and may have to get hearing aids. I just hope I will be able to get aids that are not terribly expensive.

Last week I went for an eye exam and the doctor says that the only thing keeping me in the game is my left eye, as the right eye is beyond correction.

It is a real comfort to me to know I am with family and have had the stress of living alone eliminated.

One of the nicest things is having my daughter come into my room and kissing me goodbye each morning and telling me she loves me.

All in all this has been a wonderful way to start my 81st year of life.


-Patricia Lawrence
5-21-18



Recognized


The photo is of the corner of the ceiling of my sitting room which is being decorated with a hot air balloon theme. The balloons were made by my late sister in law who was married to my twin brother for over 50 years until her death several years ago, so they are special to me. I taught her how to do the work of making the balloons and her work always surpassed anything I was able to do.
The colors of the balloons are more colorful than they are in the photo.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. patcelaw All rights reserved.
patcelaw has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.