Writing Non-Fiction posted April 18, 2018


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
1,000 new doctors in State

Doctor, Doctor, what's the news

by LittleIrishman

Despite a Health and Wellness boom, there is always a need for more doctors in an exhausted medical system.

The alliance of the Australian Medical Association (AMA) and Australian Salaried Medical Officers Federation (ASMOF) (NSW) welcome the NSW, state's 999 new hospital doctors in 2018, up a little from the 992 doctors in 2017 (AMA NSW).

The local doctors were dispatched to Sydney areas in Bankstown, Fairfield, Liverpool, and Campbelltown hospitals, with 46 doctors at Bankstown hospital.

New doctor-interns placed at south western Sydney hospitals, including Bankstown, are Simon Chen, Calum Chong, Genevieve Burt, and Patricia Griffiths.

Amanda Larkin, Chief Executive officer of South Western Sydney Health (SWSH), states how Australia has world-class training grounds for its young doctors. SWSH has some of the best clinicians in Australia to share knowledge with the general public. There is cutting-edge treatment and research, like robotic/hole surgery, and molecular science. This is so the doctors can learn everything in their first year, and more years to come.

It is one thing to be a doctor in general, and another issue to be a doctor in the modern era. It is interesting how the Health and Wellness boom is up against the Sickness and Illness industry. The general public is more informed about health and sickness than ever before, with the Internet, organisations and groups, and varied communications.

In stating this, doctors old and new, have the task of doing their profession properly.

Bibliography
- Australian Medical Association (NSW).com.au, 'AMA (NSW)/ ASMOF (NSW) Alliance welcomes new doctors to State's hospitals'
- Bankstown Torch, '1,000 doctor interns'


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. LittleIrishman All rights reserved.
LittleIrishman has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.