General Script posted March 30, 2018


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
a message came to me that I had to share

When I laid me down to sleep

by His Grayness

It captured me and drove me to share!
There is a sound, a bit of it reverberating; it's there but not quite ready to be identified.
It wants me to know it is there and to be curious and seeking. I'm" compelled to approach it and to know its mission. So quietly with focus and concentration, I move toward it, as it urges me to yield to its energy. All my senses demand to be involved before I commit. I want to know its origin, to touch it, to understand its form and purpose. Now it is a whisper, softly breathing, exhaling my name. It promises me wisdom, it asks me to chant softly, easy, love, love, love, love, close your eyes, no fear, only love, see the light beginning in the darkness behind your closed eyes. Watch it grow, be quiet, notice the hum in your ears, they balance in humming and they vibrate the light...you can see it grow with rugged edges, a tiny white sun, pure glowing silver and white, small sparks escaping, the white intensifying, now be quiet and listen, for my whispers are soft that you might concentrate and focus on my voice.....shhh....shhh..I am GOD, the only GOD, I am the all and the everything that constitutes light, and my currency is pure and endless light and my purpose and my passion is the joy and continuity of creativity and love. All that must be known and understood about yourself and your purpose is simple, yet sacred and fully vested in your soul, your, flesh, your mind, your spirit, and your capacity to nurture and apply love in all that your do. Fear is an imaginary enemy that lives in the shadows of doubt and errant placement of your mind. Love is the only garden where the seeds of your creativity can find life and prosperity through embracing my light and denying the darkness of fear. Fear manifest all forms of blindness and celebrates the loss of light and celebration of the soul's hibernation in the dark caves of life's decay.
There is no life in fear, there is no creativity in fear, there is no love in fear, and there is only the soul's death in fear. There is a name for the place where the torture of fear is manifested, and it is known as HELL!
Once the mind which rules the choices of the soul has embraced the merchant of fear, the lies and promises of peace and satisfaction through hatred, revenge, and spite, shall for that time forward yield not but pain and suffering of all forms upon the lost and wayward souls and mind that chose it! Be joyful in your gift of creativity and know it is your mission and purpose to support the everlasting plan of GOD, the ultimate and original creator of all there is to be known and still unknown by mankind! AMEN, my son, AMEN!



Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. His Grayness All rights reserved.
His Grayness has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.