Fantasy Fiction posted March 9, 2018


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
depicting a character

Zard

by pome lover


ZARD
 
Zard was a freckle-faced, red-headed Word-Wizard.   He looked so innocent and friendly that people smiled at him… until he opened his mouth and put spells on them.  Why did he put spells on them, you might ask?  Because he enjoyed showing off his very large vocabulary.

One time Zard pointed his wand at a poor, unsuspecting soul and said, “You are a homosapien.”  The person didn’t know what it meant and cried with embarrassment.  Zard laughed and laughed.  He was a smarty-pants show-off wizard.

But time passed, and Zard got old.  His shiny red hair turned musty gray and his freckles ran together on his wrinkled cheeks.  But even worse than that, (if you can imagine it) he began to forget the things he valued most: his words.

Then one day he had an idea!  He could steal words from kids’ brains!  By Jingo, what a fire cracker idea!
 

 




Introduce your main character. writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
In 150 words, give or take 2 introduce your main character. Give the reader a feel for what he or she is like. Protagonist or antagonist, doesn't matter. Stick to word count.


This is from a children's story I wrote about a wizard who lost his words.
It's 150 words.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. pome lover All rights reserved.
pome lover has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.