General Fan Fiction posted February 17, 2018


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
For Animal Crackers Event

How Could I want more?

by Teri7


"Hi! My name is Sassy! I am the oldest cat of Tom and Teresa Shortess. I am 14 years old, give or take a little."

"I have to tell you I have a wonderful life as a cat here in TN. My human mom and dad feed me, give me a really big bucket of water I can go to and drink from any time I want. They always have fresh food sitting out for me. I mean each morning mom takes the one day old cat food and gives it to the outdoor cats. I mean, it is still really good food. I don't eat that much at all. The older I get the less hungry I am. Mom says she wished she could get that way with eating too."

"I have a very comfy place to lay on in my box in the living room. She and dad don't throw away my box, no! She and dad gets me more comfortable ones to lay on or play in."

"Me and my sisters all have the run of the house when they are gone to babysit, Greyson. We have parties and a few squabbles to. She never knows anything about it. We do not have claws, so we don't hurt each other."

"The gist of me writing this is to let you know there is no place like home to me. A cat condo used to sound really nice and tempting, but not anymore. This is kind of like a cat heaven to me."



Written by: Teresa A. Shortess
Copyright@2018




Recognized


Sassy wanted to join in on the Animal Crackers Club fun. She is a very happy cat and loves her life here with us. She was a rescue cat Tom got for me when we first found out I had MS. She is a very sweet and loving cat. Thank you for the event in the Animal Cracker club! May God bless you all!

Club entry for the "Animal Crackers" event in "Animal Crackers".  Locate a writing club.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Teri7 All rights reserved.
Teri7 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.