Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted December 10, 2017 Chapters: 1 2 -3- 4... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A short story about toady's events.

A chapter in the book I and my husband, Robert

Hubby, Robert, still in hospital bed

by robina1978


I hope sincerely that you like the cartoon better than my husband.

He is still in the hospital and the Medical Consultant said he could come home on Tuesday.
But he has not moved any feces for many days, and therefore doesn't eat either.

I heard they still had to do tests over the weekend, amongst others on his stools. That is just not possible if he does not move any. He had an enema a few days ago without result. After this just very gentle powder stuff, which does not do anything. I talked to the nurse he belongs to (???) and she told me he'd been offered a enema but turned this down.

I told him in very certain words he won't get out unless his pooh is out and checked. He promised he'd ask her for one. I have not heard since, This makes me wonder if he asked at all.

I might hear tomorrow, what is going to happen on Tuesday.



Recognized


Courtesy to Google for the lovely cartoon.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. robina1978 All rights reserved.
robina1978 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.