Biographical Non-Fiction posted November 9, 2017


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A short story about pro's and con's.

I frequent the University Hospital.

by robina1978


This is a photo of the University Hospital in Groningen.

Seeing several different Consultants, related to my Pemphigoid/bullous eczema. It is considered an auto-immune disease. I already have Graves disease. I wonder at times, if they are related.

They are the people to see for this disease.
It is always nice to have the top doctors for your disease, that is also rare.

Of course it is not nice at all to have a rare disease.

My symptoms are coughing (day and night), teeth breaking off, and fillings coming out in one or two weeks. It makes me hoarse, which is not that bad; many oldies don't hear me that way.

I always had strong teeth, now dentures are coming near.

Previous dentists and a cheek surgeon did not diagnose it in time. I consider suing them with the help of a 'no cure no pay' solicitor. My main issue is that they ought to know, and mainly as they kept blaming me for bad mouth hygiene.

My one and only contra against this hospital is, that they are very busy and have long waiting building of some. So recently our dog, Smokey, loses weight on his diet. But I am gaining, don't want this at all. I'd be to heavy to carry in a coffin.

Therefore my dentures are not starting till about March 2018, a second Christmas with minced food. And all the time before of course.



Recognized


Courtesy to the University Hospital for letting me use the photo.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. robina1978 All rights reserved.
robina1978 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.