Writing Non-Fiction posted September 30, 2017


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Evry body has to start some place

My Untittled Book

by Ogden


Plese over look if you come acrost any miss spellings



.


If you have short abillity to pay atention my storey won't hold onto your short abillity to stay with it very long becase, its about some thing that was not intresting to no one when it allmost hapened but didint and there fore, was foregot till a few minuts ago when I hapened to re-member it and felt to use it, for this novell witch is just the start of my first of manny a book this one starts rite here but you are wellcome, to try to keep on reading it if you are at all intrested on small disintresting things that came closed to hapening like me beeing late for the dentest witch I all most was onetime when my allarm clock faled to come on when my mom did not set it for me when I was but a underage boy who did not even shaive yet becase I didint have a beerd yet witch I did get when I was old enuf to empress girls with it witch was broun colurred and still is to this day a Thursday.




How Bad Can it Be? writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write the first sentence of a novel. How poorly can you write it?
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Ogden All rights reserved.
Ogden has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.