Biographical Non-Fiction posted May 26, 2017 Chapters:  ...50 51 -52- 53... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Busy visiting my Louise atm.

A chapter in the book Geoffrey's Musings.

Missing My Love

by Sankey


Some of you are aware, from other places that my wife recently hurt her Right Rotator Cuff. Being disabled with Cerebral Palsy, Louise depends on her arms a lot to get around.

Those of you who pray are encouraged to remember Louise in your prayers. We are going through more changes and I am going to learn more about that, again today, as I visit her.

After 30 years of marriage, I think you know I am missing having her here with me. I am thankful for the nursing staff, and especially Doctor Jeff, the caring Rehab doctor who has been going every step along the way of her treatment.

Please understand if I am not writing so much, or being able to do so many reviews in here for the time being.



Recognized


The picture is of my sweety in her Power Chair on our back landing some time ago.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sankey All rights reserved.
Sankey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.