Letters and Diary Non-Fiction posted May 16, 2017


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
the book is found inside my portfolio, first page

Poetry Reviewers, NEW INFORMATION

by Dawn Munro


Dear Reviewers Of Poetry:

MY HACKER HAS BEEN AT IT AGAIN. So sorry if you were trying to find the book and it simply WASN'T THERE. Tom has been informed.
 

So now, let's try this again, shall we? 

This is it--your chance to have your say on the next book BEFORE it is published. Not a common practice, but I welcome your opinions.

The average posting of short stories is approximately 1,000 words for a 52 cent payout. This whole book is just 3,800 words long, give or take a word or two, and will pay MORE THAN $2.00 if you read every poem. There is only one long poem - the Crown of Sonnets - it, alone, is just over 1,000 words, so that will tell you how short the other poems are. (There are 22 in total.)

 I don't need the traditional two lines for every review either -- use XXXXXXX's to fill those in if you like. It's the overall cohesiveness of the book I am most interested in hearing about. But I DO need your honest opinion.Without writing a review for each poem, the whole book takes less than a half hour to read...and it's that overall impression that I would find most helpful!

I put a Book Balloon on "Just Breathe"--that's the name of the book of poetry, and it will pay for six more days (ONLY).

I don't know about you, but funny money aside, I would love the chance to see what another poet here (at FanStory) considers a worthy book.

Be frank, but please--be sure of what you suggest (if anything), or admit you aren't sure, okay? (That's still a tip worthy of consideration, and what I will write in a review when I am not 100% convinced I am right.)

Have at it! And my sincere gratitude to those of you who decide it's worth your effort!

Love,
Dawn

 



Recognized


If you look inside my portfolio, the book is on the first page - "JUST BREATHE" is the book's title. It ends with a new addition - "Jilted".

Again - thank you.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Dawn Munro All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Dawn Munro has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.