General Fiction posted April 3, 2017


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
How did this happen.

The Escort

by jusylee72


Why didn't somebody stop me?

It was so obvious I didn't know what I was doing. I had no knowledge of love. I just wanted to feel wanted. He did provide that for a little while.

"You are really cute, for an overweight chick." How did I take that as a compliment?

"Here, take a sip of this. It is only beer. It will let you relax a little. We can have so much fun."

"Let's see, I think you could wear your hair a different way. Let me take you to my stylist. I'm sure he can make your eyes stand out. After all, they are your best quality. If we can get our clients to look at your eyes, they might overlook your other flaws."

"What kind of clients? Oh, men who see a quality in women like you."

"What kind of quality? Oh, intelligence, sense of humor. You are funny sometimes and overall you can be a delight to know."

"Let me show you what to do. Yes, it might involve sex, but only if you want it to. No one will force themselves on you. These are rich men."

"Why would they want you, you ask? Some men like rounder women. Some men like fluffy."

"You're a virgin. Oh, heavens well that's a selling point, isn't it? How did you manage that, how old are you anyway? 23, hmm, it's about time you grew up. What are you afraid of? Sex isn't all about the love you know. Besides after the initial thrill of getting a virgin most men want more. I mean, come on now, you've heard the saying a princess in the living room, a whore in the bedroom. It's what every man truly wants."

"Well, when was your last date? Never, or maybe a long time ago? Let me train you and you will have all that you will ever need."

"Here, let me show you, I will take it slowly. Wait, we do need to worry about birth control. We don't need any surprise babies."

The first few dates were just that, dates. I felt special. I was taken out to eat at expensive clubs. I was given gifts. I didn't realize the contract my mentor had with these men. Most of them were married but claimed their wives knew they needed more.

The second dates were different. I was instructed to go to a hotel with them. Michael was the first. He was pleasant but not good looking. He told me what to do as soon as I got to the room. Surprisingly, I did just that. Somehow I felt obligated to do what they wanted. I was an escort. Surely, not a prostitute.

Tonight, I am at a hotel in handcuffs. Things have gone horribly wrong. He wanted to play with knives and cut me. I had to fight back when I told him no. Now he is dead. The escort service says I don't exist.



Why didn't someone stop me? writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a flash fiction story beginning with the words "Why didn't someone stop me?" Beyond the opening lines there are no rules. Maximum word count is 500 words.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. jusylee72 All rights reserved.
jusylee72 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.