Mature Fiction posted March 8, 2017


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Gwen's Replacement

Ana

by Thesis

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.

My mind and body needed a rest after having been away for two weeks at book signings on the East Coast, from Bangor Maine to New Jersey. All I kept thinking was that I was going to take a week and do nothing but stay home and people watch on the beach.

My assistant, Gwen couldn't accompany me on this trip and I could not believe how many things she does for me behind the scenes. I was exhausted, having to do everything on my own, and would be giving her a large raise, had she not told me she was leaving to start a life and family of her own.

Her final task before she left was to find her own replacement. I needed to find out how that was going, since I have some major deadlines coming up very soon with my publisher. As I was wondering what type of woman she would pick as her replacement, my car phone rang.

"Hi, John. How was your trip?"

"Gwen, I was lost without you. I had to do things for myself and you know I'm a total disaster without supervision at these events. I was hoping to catch up with you for dinner tonight if you're available. How about Nikki Beach? We can meet for cocktails at eight and then have dinner al fresco on the patio."

"That sounds really good, John. Do you mind if I bring someone?"

"I was hoping to catch up on work issues, but if you'd like to bring someone, how could I ever say no to you, Gwen?"

"It is totally work related, John. I think I found your new me. Her name is Ana Suarez and she is the most qualified candidate I've ever interviewed. I want you to meet her tonight."

"Wonderful. Can you please call Nadia and make dinner reservations for 10 pm and ask her if my usual table on the beach is available? One more thing, are cocktail dresses and heels too much to ask?"

"Not a problem. I'll let Ana know. I think that's what she would have worn anyway, John. She is a very classy lady, and I have to admit, an exceptionally beautiful woman."

"Now you're teasing me, Gwen. My mind is going to go drive me crazy wondering what she looks like, how she sounds, how well she will represent me, and a myriad of other random thoughts. You are such a tease, and I love you for it."

"I can't wait to see the look on your face when you see her."

"Now I'm worried. She's probably sixty years old, a spinster lady who likes hot romances. Why do I let you torment me, Gwen?"

"Because you never know if I'm telling you the truth and you love it. See you later."

I arrived home, just about four hours before I had to meet my two dates for cocktails and dinner. I quickly changed and headed to my deck bar to pour myself a triple Bushmills on the rocks, and walked into the infinity pool overlooking South Beach. I was happy to be home, soaking in my pool with my favorite drink.

My mind rapidly wandered to how I envisioned Ana. Was she tall or short? Was she playfully engaging or a strictly business type of person? I had so many questions, not the least of which was, would I finally meet the love/work balance partner that I always sought.

The tensions of my trip were quickly dissipating at the same rate my Bushmills was from my glass, time for a refill. Once obtained, I decided to relax on a recliner on the deck and watch the sun bathing beauties on the beach, less than thirty yards away. How I love this house!"

Gwen called at six o'clock. "John, you've had enough time to stare at those tiny bikinis. It's almost time to get in the shower. You don't want to be late for cocktails. I know it's just a five minute drive for you, but I also know that you'll drive yourself crazy with what to wear, so I've taken care of that for you. I called Venissac Boutique, and they are delivering a new white suit and a black silk shirt for tonight. They should be there in about fifteen minutes. I want you to look your best when you meet Ana. I've been telling her how suave and debonair you are, and didn't want you to blow it wearing a pair of jeans and a sailing jacket."

"I hope she's half as good as you are, Gwen. I'll be lucky to have her if she is."

"Aww thanks. One more thing, only one more Bushmills before you get here. If I'm right, you've had two strong ones already. I know you like a book, John. See you in a little while."

I poured myself my last allotted drink and sat in the sun, waiting for my delivery. Fifteen minutes later, it arrived. I allowed myself another fifteen minutes in the sun, and then hit the shower. Dressing quickly, I kept thinking that Ana must be very special for Gwen to go through all this trouble for me to look good. I was thoroughly intrigued.

I left my house early to stop and see my friend Manolo Cano at Espanola Cigar. He rolls the best cigars from Cuban leaf that he mysteriously gets once a week. I hadn't seen him in about a month, so he was more than happy to fill my 4 cigar case with Churchill size fresh cigars. I had an obligatory brandy and expresso, left him two one hundred dollar bills, and drove to Nikki Beach for my meeting with Gwen and Ana.

The valet handed me a receipt and drove my convertible Jaguar to the front lot, where he could keep an eye on it. He knew it would get him at least a twenty dollar tip. I walked into the lounge and was immediately disappointed, not seeing Gwen. I heard her familiar voice calling my name from the beach bar.

"John, I'm out here, it's too nice to be inside. There is such a great breeze out here, do you mind if we have cocktails on the beach?"

"I think it's a great idea. You look stunning in that sexy red cocktail dress, Gwen," I said kissing her on the cheek.

"You don't look so bad yourself, boss."

"I have a good staff, who takes care of me and doesn't want me to make bad first impressions."

"You'll thank me later."

Pitbull's song, Fireball just started, when Gwen noticed Ana walking into the lounge.

"Wow, this song is so appropriate for Ana's entrance. Look into the lounge, that's her in the sexy blue dress, John."

I became speechless. Ana was an extremely beautiful woman and without a doubt, one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. The way she carried herself with total confidence, how she put off the rude advances of the lounge lizards as she entered, and how her smile made my heart stop, was more than I was prepared for.

"Are you serious, Gwen?"

"Uh ha, pretty amazing, right?

"Wow."

Gwen walked over to greet her. "Ana, we're out here. It's too nice to be stuck inside. Let me introduce you to John."

I was having an out of body experience. I could feel myself staring at this beautiful woman, not having any control of my body, and also not having the ability to speak, something that I never experienced before. Gwen could tell I was in awe. She giggled when she saw the expression on my face.

"John, I want you to meet Ana. So, is she everything I told you she would be?"

I reached for her hand, brought it to my lips and kissed it, while staring at the most beautiful blue-grey eyes I've ever seen. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Ana."

Still holding her small, soft hand, I noticed her manicured fingers and sexy royal blue polish, and returned to her beautiful face. Her eyes were enchanting and I could see she enjoyed her power over me. I stared openly, amazed how beautiful she was, how her face was framed in her raven hair and sexy, wispy bangs. Her shapely eyebrows drew me into those expressive eyes and to her sensual lips, like a magnet.

"Gwen has told me a lot about you."

I regained some of my composure, surprised with myself for having such uncontrollable desire for this woman. After all, I am constantly exposed to beautiful, sexy women. I was actually nervous with Ana. These feelings both excited and scared me.

"And you still decided to meet me? You must be an adventurous woman, or delight in helpless men. So, which is it?"

"A little of both," she replied, with a devilish grin.

Gwen had already slipped away to order the cocktails. A waiter arrived with two Bushmills on the rocks and a Martini.

I quietly watched as Gwen selected the Martini, while Ana took one of the Bushmills. A woman after my own heart!

"John, I propose a toast: I hope that you and Ana will have as good, if not better, a relationship that you and I have."

"Thank you, Gwen. But I haven't even hired Ana yet."

"No, but I did. Remember that you said you trusted my judgement? Well, she is the best thing that could happen to you, John. Trust me."

"I can see she has awesome taste in Irish whiskey. So, in that case, Ana, welcome."

Ana leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you. I look forward to working with you, John. I hear you are hard to handle sometimes, but I like strong men and strong drinks, so we should get along fine. And, I can be very resourceful when I need to get my way."

"Don't tease me now, Ana. I do enjoy women with attitude."

Another round of drinks arrived. As usual, Gwen had arranged everything with the bartender and server. We spoke for another two hours. At ten thirty, the hostess, Nadia came over to us at the beach bar.

"Good evening, Mr. Sinclair. Welcome back," she said, giving me a full kiss on the lips. Your table is ready. How did your book signing go?"

"It went very well, thank you," I replied, self-consciously as Ana stared at Nadia.

The three of us were led to my usual table. Once we got there, Ana excused herself and headed toward the ladies room. Gwen watched her as I brought up a few issues from the book signing. I noticed Gwen smiling, but didn't pay much attention, and continued to talk. Gwen on the other hand watched as Ana confronted Nadia. When I stopped talking, Gwen excused herself to wash her hands. In reality, she wanted to hear what Ana was saying to Nadia.

"I don't know how long you have known Mr. Sinclair, but from now on, I do not appreciate you thinking you have the right to kiss this man. He will be with me from now on and I don't want other women's lips on him. Do I make myself clear, Nadia?"

"I'm so sorry, I had no idea he was attached. It won't happen again. The next round of drinks is on me. Are we okay, Miss??"

"Ana. Just call me Ana."

"Okay, Ana. I didn't mean to cause any trouble."

"Great, then, we're fine. Thank you."

Gwen locked eyes with Ana and smiled.

I watched as Ana walked back to the table and arose when she came nearer. Holding her chair for her as she sat, I said, "I'm curious as to why such a beautiful and talented editorial assistant came into my life. Can you explain that for me, Ana? "

Gwen arrived back at the table. "John that last drink didn't agree with me. I think I'm going to have to call it a night. Do you mind if I leave you and Ana to get acquainted? We can catch up tomorrow. The way I'm feeling, I need to go home."

"Can we drive you, Gwen? I don't want you to have to go by yourself if you're not well."

"I can drive. I'll be fine. I'll call you in the morning," she said, winking at Ana, while I retrieved her purse from the back of the chair.

"Safe home, Gwen and thanks for arranging tonight so I could meet Ana."

We all kissed and Gwen left. Ana answered my question.

"Last year, I left my job at the Knight Agency in New York, and came to Miami to finally live life the way I wanted. I love to edit romance and erotic fiction. I take pride in being able to offer a woman's perspective to the writing, since it has to be believable and stimulating for them, rather than just guys. "

"That's what Gwen always brought to the table. She was a very good judge between erotic and smut, and I always trusted her opinion. I think you are going to bring an even better perspective, since you are the essence of the desire I am trying to portray in my writing."

"What a nice compliment. Why do you think that?"

"I think it's obvious that I have been staring at you. You're beautiful. When I saw you in the lounge, your presence screamed, I dare you not to notice me. You came in with confidence, authority, sensuality and sex appeal. I'm a writer, and I was speechless. Ask Gwen. She was laughing at me."

"You're making me blush."

"I found what I'm looking for. You're the total package. You're smart, have a great mind, body, and outlook, plus such a comfortable way about you that makes me not want to leave your side."

"I don't know what to say."

Leaning into Ana, I kissed her full red lips, savoring the feel of them and the scent of her perfume. The kiss lasted about thirty seconds. I opened my eyes to reveal hers were closed, a very good sign. Breaking away, I apologized. "I don't, um, usually kiss someone I just met, but I can't believe the overwhelming feelings I have for you, Ana. I've never experienced this before, and I'm embarrassed and excited, at the same time."

Licking her lips, Ana said, "it's okay. I wanted it as much as you did."

I stood up, "Come with me; let's take a walk on the beach." I took her hand as she slid her heels off, and followed me toward the water. We walked a few hundred yards, hand in hand, under the moonlit sky and stopped. I faced her, slid my arms around her thin waist and pulled her close to me, leaned down and kissed her passionately. My hands caressed her back and slid toward her shapely behind. Encountering no resistance, I was emboldened to slip my hand under her dress and run my hand along her ass, until I found her thong, which I playfully tugged. She bit my tongue in response, causing me to pull harder on the thong, until she said, and "It would feel better if you just slid it off."

Not needing further encouragement, I bent slightly. Pulling the thong down her thighs and let it drop to her sexy ankles. She casually stepped out of it and spread her legs as my hand searched for her moistened lips. I slowly, but forcefully, massaged them and felt her body tense when I rubbed her clit. Her kiss became totally erotic and playful as she licked my lips and slid her hand to my trousers. Already hard, she unzipped me, allowing her hand to search for my cock, which she stroked methodically, keeping me ready to explode at her will.

We saw the lights of the Sheriff's Department patrol coming toward us and decided it was time to get back for dinner, rather than become tomorrow morning's headline. Ana realized that her thong was still on the beach, but we couldn't retrieve it in time before the police would have gotten there, so we laughed about some guy finding it on the beach in the morning, all the way back to our table.

"You do realize that Gwen gave me the keys to the guest house, don't you, John? She said it was part of the package."

"She didn't mention it to me, but it's a great idea. The place is yours until you decide to leave, Ana. It makes it very convenient, and I never have to worry about you driving home if we work late."

I felt like a schoolboy the entire night, out with the hottest girl in town. Without realizing the time, it was suddenly two o'clock. I signed the check, retrieved my Jaguar, and drove us back home. I pulled the Jag in the garage and closed the door, just as Ana unzipped her dress.

"You don't think that tease on the beach was going to satisfy me, do you, John?"

"I was hoping we would continue our lustful encounter."

Ana got out of the car, let her dress fall to the floor and stood there in only her jewelry, and heels. Walking over to me, she slid off my jacket, unbuttoned my shirt, and kissed my chest, while I kneaded her beautifully shaped breasts and pulled on her erect nipples. When she loosened my belt and unzipped my pants, they fell to the floor, revealing my strong desire to have sex with the most desirable woman I've ever known.

I took Ana in my arms and felt her hot breasts on my chest, she felt so good up against me as my erection pressed against her stomach. I became intoxicated in the moment with her lips against mine and her probing tongue delicately searching for mine. I grabbed her sexy ass and felt how firm her body really was, as I reveled in her touch, when her nails lightly scratched my neck and shoulders. I picked her up and laid her on the hood of the Jaguar, while I easily slid into her core as she wrapped her legs tightly around my waist, pulling me in as deep as I could go.

Our lips were locked since the moment of penetration and our tongues danced while we were coupled in wild abandon. My main focus was to make her have the biggest orgasm ever, no matter what. It seemed as though that was also her intent for me.

She was as tight as a vise, making it extremely hard for me to not focus on my own pleasure.

"It's okay to cum inside me. Fuck me harder. Yes, just like that. Don't stop. I'm going to cum. Do it, cum inside me, faster, faster. Yesssss."

Ana bit my shoulder as we both came. She moaned loudly and tears appeared on the corners of those lovely eyes.

"Ana, what's wrong?"

"Absolutely nothing, John, that was so passionate and beautiful. I'm in the best place I've been in my life, and with the most compassionate man I've ever met. Gwen was right. We were destined to find each other. I'll do anything you want me to. Just promise me one thing.

"What's that?"

"That you will always treat me the way you did tonight, like I'm special."

"Ana, you are more than special. I think you're the woman I've been looking for my whole life. I've met and been with many women, but none have made me feel the way you do. Please tell me I'm not dreaming."

"Let's go to the deck, John. I'll show you once again that this isn't a dream."

Ana left her dress on the floor and walked up the garage steps inside the house naked, stopped at the bar, got two glasses, filled them with ice, and grabbed a bottle of Bushmills. She stood naked at the patio doors and said, "Are you coming, or am I going to have to get myself off alone out here?"

I knew I wasn't dreaming as I watched that fabulous naked body walk outside and down the steps into the lit infinity pool, still in her heels. It was the first night that I started living an erotic life, rather than just writing about one.



Erotic Fiction Story contest entry


Beautiful women are a special gift to the world. I am truly in awe of all women for their strength, wisdom, stamina and all of the other gifts they bring to our lives. Beauty is only skin deep and I have known many beautiful women who have been less than desirable people. This is a fictional story meant to arouse the erotic side of life and a beautiful fictional character enhances the story.

The photo is licensed to me by Adobe Stock.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Thesis All rights reserved.
Thesis has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.