Essay Non-Fiction posted November 4, 2016


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A short essay about the beauty of a loving wife.

The True Beauty Of A Woman

by papa55mike


There are many definitions of beauty. They include: Qualities pleasing to the eyes or ear. Charm, very pretty, lovely. The qualities of a person or a thing that gives pleasure to the senses or to the mind.

An ideal beauty is an entity which is admired, or possesses features, widely attributed to beauty in a culture for perfection.

The quality of being physically attractive.

Is beauty merely physical? Or does it exist inside, where a warm, loving heart beats? Is there a beauty that shines from within? A feeling of joy, just by being in the presence of a beautiful woman or a handsome man?

Yes!

It reminds me of a shot of whiskey-please, hear me out. You passionately gaze at the rich color of the drink. Your senses heighten when you raise the glass towards your mouth. The smell enhances the craving for the burning touch of the fire from within. Then you drink it in, a warm feeling absorbs your entire being. Does the sight of a physically perfect man or woman light a fire inside you?

Of course it does!

Is there a spiritual beauty? A beauty that fills our hearts with love. It creates the desire to possess this love, at all costs. Even at the cost of your own life. Searching, reading, engulfing all you can to become closer to that spiritual beauty. Yet, it always seems just out of reach. This search is long, but exquisite.

There's always hope in true beauty. The hope of merely touching the hem of a beautiful gown. Scaling a mountain, hoping to see a spectacular view at the summit. Hoping to marry the most beautiful woman you've ever seen. Then, spending the rest of your days with your wonderful wife.

On November 26, 1976. I had the pleasure of marrying my true beauty. My perfect woman in every way. The true beauty, I desperately searched for my entire young life. This forty year journey has been anything but boring. But each difficult step we took on this journey, helped to forge our love into an unbreakable bond. This love we feel for each other stills burns brighter than ever. It's an unquenchable fire, yearning for each other's touch.

I am a truly blessed man. I found a wife who embodies the true beauty of a woman.




Recognized


Yes, that is my hippie Queen and her charges, Jaxxon and Allison.

I wrote this essay for our anniversary. She still hasn't seen it yet. Tomorrow is the 26th.

Many thanks for reading.
Have a great day and God bless.
mike
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. papa55mike All rights reserved.
papa55mike has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.