Writing Non-Fiction posted October 29, 2016


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Thank you cleo85 for the great art work.

Come! Learn and enjoy!

by Teri7


I have been with Fan Story for quite a long time. It's a place I always have loved being with. There is always room for one more or many on here. There is very good leadership with great writers of all levels. There are many skilled people in charge of prompts, contests and other great things to write for.

Having MS it was not always easy for me to express myself, but so many kind reviewers gave me great reviews that helped to increase my vocabulary. I read others work and got inspired as to what to write myself. This is a very blessed and happy community with many writers to become friends with. Fan Story is the first place I usually come to when I want to read my reviews and write new stories. A great place to feel love and accomplishment. Come aboard!



Write An Ad About FanStory contest entry

Recognized


To me this is one of my favorite places with great friends that I truly love and say prayers for!
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by cleo85 at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Teri7 All rights reserved.
Teri7 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.