Family Non-Fiction posted September 20, 2016


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Thank you!

Taking a Walk together

by Teri7


First of all, I want to thank the Good Lord that I was able to get this picture on here. That lets me know there is still hope for me!

I found one picture that was small enough and I could get it to take on here. So this is a bit blurry, but it's Tom and I out walking with our niece.

There are some days I look okay, but that was not one of them. We were going to eat at Perkins with our niece and then go clean the church afterwards. Cleaning the church is a very sacred time for me. I can feel the presence of the Holy Spirit with each thing I attempt to do. It is so peaceful and quiet during that time.

It is a time that is well spent together.

This is not a long story or very good story, but I just wanted to see if my picture would take on here. I am still trying and thanking all of you that responded to my post and gave me some great suggestions. I am trying it all out and hopefully you can get to see more of Greyson soon.

I hope you all have a very blessed night and once again thank you for all of your help!

Teri



Recognized


Thanks for taking the time to read and review. Teri
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Teri7 All rights reserved.
Teri7 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.