Humor Fiction posted June 5, 2016


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
200 word min, dialogue=Potlatch Challenge

It's All In a Name

by michaelcahill

















 
Who’s Linda?
 
What? Whaddya mean?
 
Linda? You called me Linda.
 
No, I didn’t, Mary, what are you talking about?
 
Mary? Who the hell is Mary? Maybe I should ask you, do you know my name?
 
What? What kind of question is that, sugar plum? Of course I know your name. I swear to God, you are just the cutest thing. Now, what’s with all the questions? Hard day at work?
 
Work? You finally admit that running this household and taking care of these ungrateful brats is a job? Yeah, work was a barrel of laughs, Johnny Boy Blue. Now, who’s Linda and, while you’re at it, who’s Mary?
 
Johnny? Are you kidding me? Who in hell is Johnny? Hand me my drink. Let’s stop for a minute here. Are you telling me you don’t  know my name?
 
Of course I know your name, Studly Do Me Right. Does it FEEL like I’m not familiar with you. Do you think I let strangers in my bed naked? Get real, Paul?
 
Paul? What the hell Garfunkle. That’s a joke by the way. I know you’re not Garfunkle, Snagglepuss. Now, who is Linda?
 
How the hell would I know, Linda’s your girl not mine. Mary’s my girl. No wait, Mary’s your girl too.
 
Yeah baby, keep talking. Oh, Kim Kardashian! You are the best lover in the world!
 
Oh, Barack, I love power. You rock the world!





 



Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. michaelcahill All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
michaelcahill has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.