Commentary and Philosophy Poetry posted May 22, 2016


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
An essence poem-contest entry

Self-Righteous Christian Bigots

by michaelcahill

Essence poem contest Contest Winner 
 photo bigot1final2_zpse5ktxtxw.jpg


Writing Prompt
Write an essence poem. This is a poem of two lines with six syllables per line, each containing an internal rhyme and an ending rhyme. See the announcement for an example.

Essence poem contest
Contest Winner



Enjoy the Classic experience. Click on the title Self-Righteous Christian Bigots and be whisked away!

Christian-Follower of Jesus Christ and believer in his teachings.

Jesus taught to love each other regardless. He taught us not to judge lest we be judged. I believe, based on his teachings, if he saw ANY two people in love, for instance two women in a committed relationship, he would say to them, "You are with me."

I believe if he saw ANYONE point at those two women and call them an abomination he would say to THAT person, "You are NOT."

Those are my simple beliefs as a Christian. Love to all of you.






Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. michaelcahill All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
michaelcahill has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.