Commentary and Philosophy Poetry posted October 23, 2015 Chapters:  ...42 43 -44- 45... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
The Imaginative Mind

A chapter in the book Act of Endurance

Simon

by TPAC

He upcoming sun there to tell stories, stun ear priestly words it by him doings, aging this soul beloved voice talks fun tale the morn is Simon.

Simon places a lure to get paid folks offerings, pointing kids a raid to him seen with laughter, said a clever tale told it's solely sided by him.

Humor he portrays in violent travels, out his lips the glowing rays a secret mystic, defining hard effort says his put self agony of the event.

His conflicts told it to stop given a chill heard, trap goers not it will of all walkers told affairs, pausing some people a thrill receiving its facts.

Hearer feels pain with its immediate reaction, attracting statements holding eyes a fraction, relating a fact imaged revealing a conception.

His blood story told to portray him a dead kill, sway I'm thinking of in my mind asking depths: is my stay its thirst for those tales spoken lies?

His adventures had it stirred the folk passing, jerking tears from the eye sock to mock him, put action I doubt it of Simon this lock version.

All coming to the pure word facts he spoke of, said his reality its acts happen to occur to him, told impacts by Simon tale it in say of himself.



Recognized


View act of endurance sharing a heart writer, relating told stories of with its filled emotions, find soul a storyteller performing as Simon.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by Renate-Bertodi at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. TPAC All rights reserved.
TPAC has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.