|General Poetry posted September 9, 2015||Chapters:||...24 25 -26- 27...|
one-line haiku contest
A chapter in the book Short Form Poetry
haiku (apple pie on sill)
WRITE A ONE-LINE HAIKU writing prompt entry
MY RULES FOR THIS CONTEST:
- ONLY ONE LINE
- no more than 14 syllables (fewer is okay)
- may use just one grammatically-connected line
(no separate satori necessary)
- concrete, observable images
- present tense
- use a nature or seasonal reference
- minimal punctuation
- minimal capitalization
- no art work
- no author notes
- no simile
- no overt metaphor
- description line: "one-line haiku contest"
- title line: "haiku (with a few words from first of the line)"
(See other info in the body of the prompt.)
You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.
© Copyright 2020. michaelcahill All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
michaelcahill has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.