General Poetry posted July 31, 2015 Chapters:  ...15 16 -17- 18... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A poem for a friend (in the form of a limerick)

A chapter in the book Miscellaneous Poems - vol 3

About a Beast

by CD Richards


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.
The author has placed a warning on this post for language.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.


A brain-dead dentistry figure
Shot a Simba, a Pooh and a Tigger
The prey were unarmed
So Walt wasn't harmed
But his dick didn't get any bigger



Recognized


Some days, I'm ashamed to be a member of the human species. I am convinced that collectively, we are the most detestable on the planet.

This is not deep, meaningful, clever or poignant. Sometimes a poem is just saying what you want to say in the way you want to say it. This is probably as close as I can get to that and not be banned from this site. If this poem offends you more than the murder of a beautiful, magnificent creature --a father, partner and leader-- just to give some pathetic dweeb an erection, then you may well be (as they say) part of the problem.

Dweeb: acronym - short for "dick with eyebrows".

I'm angry (in case you couldn't tell). It will pass. Eventually.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. CD Richards All rights reserved.
CD Richards has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.