Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted July 16, 2015


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
An apology to Fanstory

It is done

by justafan


This has been one long day in this ol girl's life, let me tell ya!!!

This is part of a promise I made to Tom. The first part was to disable my previous post. And the second was to acknowledge that mistakes were made all over the place.

My eyes are bloodshot from crying, my soul is in turmoil that I may have hurt another person and I really just want to forget that today happened.


Not all of it mind you, because you really see where your friends are when something like this happens and I love each of you who are aware of what has transpired throughout the day. I felt your loving arms around me all day, from your words that I kept going back to and reading.

Tom and I talked, hollered(if you can do that with keystrokes...lol) and he took down his thread in the forum and his comments from my post. In essence, he fulfilled his promise to me. This I hope he finds acceptable as my part of the bargain.

We did this...I hope he is in agreement...for the betterment of FanStory.
Now that out of the way...Let's party!!!

Always JUSTAFAN,
Missy



Recognized


If there are spag's...leave um...that's me...this is an apology dang it!!
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. justafan All rights reserved.
justafan has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.