Horror and Thriller Flash Fiction posted June 28, 2015 Chapters:  ...31 32 -34- 34... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A Tiny Tale of Terror

A chapter in the book Tiny Tales of Terror

Popcorn Horror

by Dean Kuch


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.
The author has placed a warning on this post for language.



Background
A collection of micro/flash fiction horror stories by fellow FanStory members, just like you!


























Popcorn Horror

 

Every night for the past week, I've been peepin' at the new babe across the alley, watchin' her through my bedroom window. Hell, it ain't like I'm doin' nothin' wrong. She flashes me that toothy smile of hers then shoots me a wink to let me know she knows. She puts on one helluva show, too–just for me.

First, she gets completely naked—oh, jumpin Jeezus, what a body she has! She always undresses before her latest victims do. Sometimes, it's a gorgeous gal, like herself. Most times, it's a guy. I like the nights she has her gal friends over best of all.

She dims the lights then sets a match to a couple a' black candles she keeps on her bureau... now that's when the party really kicks into high gear.

I make my favorite microwave popcorn, sit back, and start enjoyin' the screams.

Oh, I ain't talkin' about screams of pleasure or ecstasy here—no siree. These are screams of agony and terror while she rips 'em to shreds. They never see it comin' neither... not until it's too late. She transforms so damn fast.

Whoa, hold up a sec... stow the chatter. The lights are dimmin'— that means the show's about to begin. I need some popcorn, and I got some all ready to go right... huh? Hold up. Where the hell's she goin' with them candles?

Shit, she's grabbin' her coat and leavin! Tonight of all nights. And I bought Orville Redenbacher, too!

Fuck it all, now someone's beatin' at my door.

Just my dumb luck.



 

 photo apopcorn1_zpsefb0htw9.gif

 

 



Recognized


Well, boils and ghouls. I guess the poor fella could'a saved himself some dough and bought the cheaper microwave popcorn for this particular show. I doubt he's going to get much of a chance to...savor the flavor. It sounds to me like he's going to get an up close and personal showing of his own.

You know, it would do my blackened heart good if someone came banging at your own door right about now, just after you've finished reading this twisted tiny tale of terror.

Now that's what I call... entertainment, heh-heh-heh...

As always, thanks for reading, and pleasant screams.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Dean Kuch All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Dean Kuch has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.