Romance Fiction posted May 24, 2015 Chapters:  ...116 117 -118- 119... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Mysterious passion unfolding

A chapter in the book Christine's Poems

A kiss like no other

by Chrissy710

100 Word Dash Contest Winner 
Sitting in the pub, having drinks with my girlfriends. I look up and there he is, tall, dark, handsome, my heart quickens. He turns, I see his piercing blue eyes locked onto mine, we gaze, transfixed to each other. It was like nothing else mattered, he signals me to go outside, like a flash I was there. His silhouette shadowed by the darkness in the night, and like a moth drawn to a candle we were together. Without a word he pulls me into his strong arms, inviting lips onto mine. With his kiss I melt. The night then exploded.


Writing Prompt
Topic: A first kiss between strangers.

Let's take flash fiction to the extreme. Can you tell a complete story with just 100 words. If so this is your opportunity to shine.


100 Word Dash
Contest Winner

Recognized


How exciting to just do this. No strings attached

Thank you to jaguar XFR for his beautiful photo Heat of the Moment
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Chrissy710 All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Chrissy710 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.