General Script posted April 29, 2015 Chapters:  ...43 44 -45- 46... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
horror script

A chapter in the book Scenes

Hama and Anvo

by Bill Schott


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.
The curtain opens and two men are standing over what looks like a body.  There is minimal scenery, but the sense of a remote forest area is implied. The men are dressed in wildly unmatched clothes suggesting a random selection and unskilled wardrobe knowledge.

HamaWhat looking me?

AnvoInanimate.  Non-functional.

HamaDo?

AnvoOcular accessible. Remove.

Turning the body over, Hama kneels down and places his mouth over the corpse's downstage eye and makes a sucking noise.  Blood streaks down the downstage side of the body's face. He lifts and turns his head to Anvo. 

HamaOther you?

AnvoNegative.  Take. Remove comp-u-tor.

Hama returns to the corpse's face and repeats the sucking sound on the other eye socket. After a bit of closed mouth chewing, he raises the body up to a sitting position. Using a small tool he makes an incision at the base of the corpse's skull.  In one quick motion he then yanks the flesh covering  the skull off the back and top of the head and lets it hang down in front.  The gory flesh covers the face and extends to the collar.

Anvo steps over. Removing a long string from his pocket, he wraps it around the top of the skull.  Making a jerking motion he pulls the string away. Hama then taps the skull and the top pops off like a lid.


HamaComp-u-tor?

AnvoAffirmative. Extract. Divide. Store.

Hama removes the brain matter and shoves several parts in his shirt and pockets.  As he stands the corpse falls back to the ground.

A sound like a telephone is heard and Hama reaches into Anvo's breast pocket.


HamaTo Speak  (He says into the phone.) 

Voice: Home. To eating.  Bring new toy.

Hama: Not. To play.

Voice: Home. To eating. Home. To eating. Home. To eating.

Hama places the phone back in Anvo's pocket.

HamaAnvo? Not to eating. To Eating oculars. To trouble.

Anvo touches Hama on the temple.  Ham vomits all over the corpse, Anvo, and himself.

HamaHome. To eating.

Anvo steps behind Hama and wraps his arms around him. The two levitate and move off stage right.


 




Thanks to OLIVER23 for the drawing
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Bill Schott All rights reserved.
Bill Schott has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.