General Fiction posted April 9, 2015 Chapters:  ...34 35 -36- 37... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
a 100-word horror story

A chapter in the book Short

Paper or Plastic?

by Bill Schott

Constance had always complained about Neil bringing groceries home in plastic bags.

"It's just more trash!" she'd yell. "Paper is biodegradable!"

In her present state, however, drugged and helpless on the couch, the small grocery bags worked well as Neil bound her ankles and wrists with them.

With a huge knot in the center, one bag became a gag. This muffled her screams when she realized a plastic bag was tightening over her head.

She was pretty-much suffocated when dropped into the hole in the garden.

He figured Constance would appreciate this gesture. She was, after all, biodegradable.

 



100 Word Horror or Thriller Story writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a horror or thriller STORY in 100 words or fewer. This is to be a STORY and not a joke or a scenario. It MUST have a main character and a conflict. Due to the short nature of the piece, the resolution MAY be left to the reader's imagination. But you MUST bring the story to the point of resolution. So, a cliffhanger ending is okay in this case.
Yes, I did already write a piece and I'm making up this contest so I can enter it somewhere. Hahaha! There was a 100 word poetry contest with the same theme, but I was not bright enough to notice the rules and I wrote a story. I'll understand if you're SCARED and don't want to enter now. But maybe you think you can write me under the table and want to show the world what a punk I really am!! Here's your chance to shut me up for at least a couple hours.
Artwork and other embellishments are acceptable.
Be careful with the word count, use your fingers. Do not go over 100 words. I'll allow a two word leeway, but that is it. If your entry is 103 or more you will be disqualified. (What a meany!) Good luck!

Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Bill Schott All rights reserved.
Bill Schott has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.