General Poetry posted March 29, 2015


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Control of the mind is tranquility

Walking Through My Mind

by ElPoetry001

WALKING THROUGH MY MIND

When I am walking through my mind, I am never certain what I will find. All my dreams I try to log. But they disappear in a fog.

Energy as memories hit me like the pebbles of a windstorm, some blowing safely past, some hitting me with a biting blast, some so small any one is hard to grasp.

Variety, anxiety, and joy, some seem real, some are surreal, some are moving, some I cannot feel.

I have no psychic knife to solve these problems with an unexpected and simple method; I reach but I do not grasp.

Some thoughts I fight, some I cringe from in fright, where are the boundaries, where I can escape by flight.

Reality would seem the answer, yet it is the danger zone, for many lies are cradled in a sincerity tone, the masks of the speakers belie, a false message, which makes you cry, when you awake to the lie, and want to die.

Who loves you, who can you trust, a level of self-worth is a must.




Recognized


Quiet reflection provides direction, you recalibrate your gyroscope, wipe the blackboard clean, and start again. Only Now is important; focus.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. ElPoetry001 All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
ElPoetry001 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.