General Poetry posted March 18, 2014 Chapters:  ...139 140 -141- 142... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A Trigee Poem

A chapter in the book Little Poems

Contrasts

by Treischel

Contrasts
A Trigee Poem



To the East the sun will rise .........To the west sun slowly sets
As nighttime yields to dawn........... Late day turns to night
It shines upon my eyes..................that lingers without regrets
I awaken with a yawn....................but sleep soundly under moonlight






It like night and day!

This poem is a Trigee.
For those unfamiliar with the "Trigee" form, you read the left half, then the right half, then follow the dots read the two halves together as a whole. It's 3 poems in one. The trick is that each of the 3 parts should be able to stand alone as a poem.
The Trigee form was created by (TD Euwaite and Richard Brotbeck) founders of poetsofmars.com and Tangled Web Press. Trigee should not be mistaken for a Cleave which is a similar form except Trigee form if extended must always be in a four line stanza form where a Cleave can continue beyond four lines and is not broken up into separate stanza format.
The Trigee form does not require to rhyme, but you may do so if you wish.

The picture is a compilation of three of the author's photographs.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Treischel All rights reserved.
Treischel has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.