Spiritual Non-Fiction posted October 19, 2013


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
God does so exclusively. A Non-Fiction in 67 words.

Only God Could Do!

by Alcreator Litt Dear


God designed genital organ
Think, Creator is one and one only; how perfectly He designed, structured, created lives and man.

And He gifted life span and life cycle, invisible soul and mind, heart, sense, feeling, physique with appropriate organs.

Know, why a distinct, specific, exclusive design, shape, and structure He featured each purposively in colour, in summation.

Each of His created infinite species of living beings has similar type genital organs!



Recognized


A Non-fiction expressed in poetic essence (please follow end word in colour in each paragraph).

Our Creator is one; one genital organ, designed and shaped similar or almost similar, and is gifted to man and animals.

Enjoy the work of non-fiction in my own art and style (a bit twisted, non-traditional) of expression.

Thank you for reading and reviewing.


Picture borrowed from internet
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Alcreator Litt Dear All rights reserved.
Alcreator Litt Dear has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.